Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exit Plan, Baptism, Praise Night

The past few weeks God has been moving enormously at Marathon Church. For it to come out of several staffs' mouths that the past weekend was one of the best experiences at Marathon so far is awesome. Words can't even explain what is going on and the feeling of God's presence here at Marathon.

Eddie's messages lately have been unreal. I don't see how anyone sitting in church this past Sunday could refuse to accept God. We are going to exit this world and what a blessing to have a choice Heaven or Hell. I choose HEAVEN! It made me think of people in my life that I don't even know their choice. There are so many we won't see in Heaven. I have work to do and so do you. Another thing Pastor Eddie said Easter that has stuck in my head is when he talked about tombstones and how there is an entering date and an exiting date. Then there is the dash. We are in the dash right now. I can only think over and over "am I doing everything I should be doing for God in my dash?" As Christians we are representing God in the actions we do each day.

Last thing, BAPTISM was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Along with praise night! I hate it if any of you missed it. Baptism was a celebration! I mean a celebration!!

Have a wonderful week! See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment